FYI – this is post 170!!
Taking the idea from my friend Virginia over at That Bald Chick, I’ve decided to share some of my goals for 2014, there’s a lot:
- Read 12 fiction books
- Read 12 non-fiction books
- Learn a new skill
- Take pictures of every season for a collage
- Organize my printed pictures
- Go on an actual vacation, even if just for a weekend
- Make it through 30-Day Shred at least once
- Make it through C25k
- Complete three 5k’s. (already registered for one!)
- Read through the Bible
- Lose 73 pounds, or 6 lbs per month, or 1.5 per week (yikes! but completely doable!!)
- Finish a cross-stitch project I’ve been working on for YEARS
- Eat at Crown Candy Kitchen (local landmark)
- Eat at Fast Eddie’s (another landmark).
I plan to keep you all updated on my progress, for accountability 🙂
Here’s to a great, blessed, successful year!!!
One thought on “Beginning of 2014”